Monday, March 28, 2011

Final Day of Total Freedom...

Tomorrow morning I must return to my 9-5. Today, I made a photo folder with Mariposa paper by DCWV. When I started collecting "things" to make cards and papercrafts, I bought value packs of precut and scored cards and envelopes from JoAnn Fabrics and Micheals. But lately, I have found papercrafting artists on all the wonderful blogs I'm visiting make their own card base with cardstock. I will too, eventually, but for now, I am using the precuts and covering them. Every card on my blog so far, I've made with value cards and will until they're gone. In the meantime, I'll be learning, learning, learning and most important of all, having a blast! Good evening and create good in your life and that of others.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete